Gallic & Johnson, LLC d/b/a Blue-inc. Capital (“Blue-inc.”) respect the privacy and security of your non-public personal information (“Personal Information”) and protecting your Personal Information is one of our top priorities. This Privacy Statement explains Blue-inc.’s privacy practices, including how we use the Personal Information we receive from you and from other specified sources, and to whom it may be disclosed. Gallic follows the privacy practices described in this Privacy Statement and, depending on the business performed, Gallic may share information as described herein.
Personal Information Collected
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms such as your name, address, social security number, tax identification number, asset information and income information;
- Information we receive from you through our Internet website, such as your name, address, e-mail address, Internet Protocol address, the website links you used to get to our website and your activity while using or reviewing our website.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, Mortgage Companies, Real Estate Companies, Insurance Agents and others such as information contained in your loan application, information concerning your policy, premiums, payment history, information about your home or other real property, information from lenders and other third parties involved in such transactions, account balances and credit card information; and
- Information we receive from consumer or other reporting agencies and publicly recorded documents.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide your Personal Information to various individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without obtaining your prior authorization. Such laws do not allow consumers to restrict these disclosures.
Disclosures may include, without limitation, the following:
- To insurance agents, brokers, representatives, support organizations, or others to provide you with services you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure in connection with an insurance transaction;
- To third-party contractors or service providers for the purpose of determining your eligibility for an insurance benefit or payment and/or providing you with services you have requested such as monthly payment servicing;
- To an insurance regulatory authority, or a law enforcement or other governmental authority, in a civil action, in connection with a subpoena, in connection with a routine audit or a governmental investigation;
- To our employees and owners as necessary to provide you services;
- To lenders, lien holders, judgment creditors, or other parties claiming an encumbrance or an interest in title whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid or released prior to a title or escrow; closing.
- To investors who will review and/or fund your transaction.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to others when we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our customers, employees, or property and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Disclosure to Affiliated Companies
We are not affiliated with any other companies and do not disclose your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
We do not disclose Personal Information about our customers or former customers to non-affiliated third parties except as outlined herein or as otherwise permitted by law.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We restrict access to Personal Information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information.
Access to Personal Information/Requests for Correction, Amendment or Deletion of Personal Information
As required by applicable law, we will afford you the right to access your Personal Information, under certain circumstances to find out to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed, and request correction or deletion of your Personal Information. However, Gallic’s current policy is to maintain customers’ Personal Information for no less than the state required record retention requirements for the purpose of handling future claims.
For your protection, all requests made under this section must be in writing and must include your notarized signature to establish your identity. If permitted by law, we may charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests. Please send requests to:
1553 Oak Street
Eugene, OR 97401
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws. The effective date of this Privacy Statement, as stated above, indicates the last time this Privacy Statement was revised or materially changed.